Thursday, September 30, 2004

From the beginning

Almost every phone conversation or email exchange ends with, "Send me more pictures of Cece when you get a chance." As anyone who has or has ever had a two-year-old can attest, toddlers aren't particularly fond of giving their parents much spare time.

So here I am, trying to create my first-ever blog (what the hell does that even stand for?) so that not only can I share photos of our darling, amazing, stupendous, charming, gorgeous, brilliant girl -- but I can also relate the latest Cece anecdote ... things like how she has begun singing along with MY songs on the radio. Not just Wiggles & Raffi tunes. Maroon 5! Sarah McLachlan! Sheryl Crow! Her favorite one lately is Maroon 5's "She Will Be Loved." I need to find out if there's a way to post a digital video, because you all need to see how sincere she looks when she sings, "And she wiiiiiiiiiilllll be loooooooooved" -- eyebrows raised as she hits the high notes & everything!

So let's give this a whirl, see how it goes.

Love,
Jen

No comments: